The Ministry of National Guard – Health Affairs (MNG-HA), King Abdulaziz Medical City – Jeddah in collaboration with King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) are pleased to announce of the upcoming 22nd Perineal Trauma & Episiotomy Course & Workshop, which will be held on the 25th of March 2017 in the Deanship of Postgraduate Education Building at KSAU-HS, Jeddah.
The participants will be able to:
- Learn the anatomy and pathophysiology involved in episiotomy and perineal trauma.
- Apply evidence-based on the effect of routine on the pelvic floor health.
- Recognize the difference between episiotomy on need versus routine episiotomy.
- Recognition and good understanding on the involved anatomy in the 3rd and 4th degree tear.
- Know the best method of repair of episiotomy, 3rd and 4th degree tear.
- After observing the video and demonstration on models, each participant will have hard experience of repairing Perineal trauma on the model.
- Understand the technique and interpretation of endoanal ultrasound.
- Residents based on best available evidence on the subject.
Registration Fee: 2000 SR
For more information and registration, kindly check attached Poster and Registration Form, or you may contact: