Ministry of National Guard - Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, WR, and KING Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences – Jeddah are pleased to announce the upcoming 5th Benign Vulvar Disorders Course which will be held on the 14th of March 2017 in the Deanship of Postgraduate Education Building at KSAU-HS, Jeddah.
The course objectives are:
- To understand the anatomy and pathophysiology of the most common benign vulvar with clinical approaches to the evaluation, management and prevention.
- To counsel patients on prevention strategies to decrease the risk of common vulvar vaginal disorders.
- To screen and evaluate patients for common benign vulvar disorders and recognize less frequently diagnosed conditions.
- To recognize systematic condition that can present as vulvar disorders.
- Evidence based management tips are provided throughout the course.
- Obstetricians, Residents
- Midwives, Nurses.
Registration Fee: 500 SR
For further information please contact:
- Mr. Abdulrahman Al Qahtani
- PTC Admin Assistant
- Direct Line +966-12-2245011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org