The Postgraduate Training Center (PTC), at King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) - Alhasa is pleased to announce of the 7th Alhasa Pediatric Symposium and Workshop, which will be held on the 26th – 27th of April 2017 in the KSAU-HS Convention Center Alahsa.
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Common vasculitis at pediatric age group (HSP and Kawasaki disease)
- Infantile Hemangioma
- The Art of Asthma Education
- War against RSV, 10 years’ experience
- Fluids and Electrolytes Therapy in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Is my Baby fit to fly?
- Specialized approach to a poisoned child
- Clinical Approach of IEM
- Approach to a child with anemia
- Overview treatment of Sickle cell Disease
- Clinical Approach to Bleeding Disorders
- Approach to developmental delay in children
- Management of seizures in children in real practice
- Adrenal Insufficiency in children
- Overview of Pediatric Endocrine disorders
- Current and future trends in bacterial vaccines.
- Fever without a source
- Is my Patient immunodeficient?
- Simulation in Peds Care
- Near misses Challenges in Care
- Etiquette of Debate
For more information and registration, kindly check attached Poster and Registration Form, or you may contact:
Postgraduate Training Center