The Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs in collaboration with King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) will conduct the upcoming 12th Annual Diabetes Educators Course which will take place from the 12th of March until the 13th of April, 2017 at Medical City 1 - Main Auditorium - Jeddah.
More than 40 specialized distinguished physicians and faculty members.
- History of Diabetes Mellitus
- Global Epidemiology of Diabetes Mellitus Epidemiology in Saudi Arabia & Middle East
- Chronic Complications of Diabetes Mellitus
- Associated Chronic Complications of Diabetes Mellitus
- Surgery & the Diabetic Patient
- Principles of Teaching
- Planning a Diabetes Education Program within a Health
- Role of Theory and Conceptual Models in Diabetes Education Program Administration
Eligibility for the course:
- Nursing Degree / BSN
- Fluency in Arabic & English
- Current Position in a hospital setting / Primary health care centers
- Passing the initial interview
- Recommendation letter for sponsor
Registration Fee: SR 1500
This course is accredited with 30 CME Hours from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
For further information and registration, kindly check attached Poster, fill out the Registration Form and contact:
- Course Coordinator
- Tel: +966 12-2266666 Ext. 21470
- Fax: 9200008668 Ext. 24621
- Email: email@example.com