King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) in collaboration with National and Gulf Center for Evidence Based Medicine (NGCEBM) are pleased to announce upcoming event “Statistics Regression” which will be held on the 27th of September 2017 in the College of Public Health and Health Informatics.
Statistical modeling is an essential component of data analysis for biostatisticians, epidemiologists, and other health professionals’ disciplines. Health sciences profession workers use regression analysis to understand the nature of association between continuous data and other types of data.
- To introduce the participants to the concept of statistical modeling
- To be able to differentiate between different types of regression models
- To be able to interpret the regression analysis results generated by the
- statistical software (SPSS)
Health workers, clinicians, researchers, medical students and other health sciences profession workers interested in advanced statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling
- Knowledge of the right type of regression based on types of variables involved
- Familiarity with SPSS regression results
This course will be accredited with CME hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Registration Fee : SR 300
For more information, you may contact:
College of Public Health & Health Informatics, KSAU-HS Riyadh KSA
Phone number : + 966-11-4295458/ 4295495
Registration : 2nd floor, CPHHI bldg.