King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) and The National & Gulf Center for Evidence Based Health Practice (NGCEBHP) are pleased to announce the upcoming " EBM Statistics From Hypothesis to Analysis - Hands on SPSS " on 25-26 Nov 2017, at College of Public Health & Health Informatics, (KSAU-HS), Riyadh.
- The course will enable the participants to perform simple statistical analysis on SPSS program through hands-on modules.
- Using SPSS for descriptive & inferential statistics.
- Understanding statistical results.
- Sample size calculation.
- Choosing appropriate tests.
- Postgraduate: physicians, pharmacists, nurses, allied medical services, research coordinators and physiotherapists.
- Undergraduate: medical, pharmacy and nursing students.
- Medical librarians.
This course is accredited with 14 CME hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Registration Fee: SR 700
Venue & Contact:
Venue : College of Public Health & Health Informatics, KSAU-HS, Riyadh, KSA
Phone : + 966 11 4295495 / 4295458
Registration : 2nd floor, CPHHI bldg.
Email : email@example.com