The “Child Maltreatment Review Course for Health Care Professionals” organized by the Training and Development Department at the National Family Safety program in collaboration with Child Care Section Department of Pediatrics, KASCH, and International Society for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect (ISPCAN) will be held on 16-17-18 October 2017.
- Advanced skills in history taking place and physical examination in child abuse and neglect cases.
- Cutaneous injuries and burns.
- Abdominal and visceral injures.
- Abusive head trauma.
- Sexual abuse.
- Factitious Disorders by Proxy
- Child Neglect
- Emotional Abuse.
- Differentiation accidents from abuse.
- Health consequences of child abuse and neglect.
- Emergency Physicians
- Forensic Medicine
- Family medicine
- Pediatric nurses
The course will be accredited with 15 CME hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Course Fees: 750 SR
For Registration Click Here
For more information and registration: