King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) will conduct a specialized course in Research Methodology on 11-12-13 December 2017 at KAIMRC Auditorium New Building Ground Floor.
The activity is designed to address updates and issues regarding the:
- Identify priority problems for research.
- Design simple research studies
- Implement data analysis and presentation
- Develop data collection tools
- Implement simple research studies
- Prepare research proposal and research reports
This course is accredited with 20 CME hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
All clinicians, researchers and all healthcare providers
Fees: SAR 800.00 per participant
For more information, please check the attached poster
Ms. Samia Malek