King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences with National & Gulf Center for Evidence-Based Health Practice in collaboration with Mayo Clinic will hold the "Multi-Stage Systematic Review Synthesis and Grade" in the 29 Jan – 01 Feb 2018 in the.College of Public Health & Health Informatics.
- This course is aimed to equip attendees with the knowledge and skills required to:
- Synthesize systematic review in collaboration with Mayo Clinic.
- Post-course meetings.
- Skills required to use GRADE System
- Attendees must have the basic knowledge of EBM
- Have the interest to complete Systematic Review & Meta-analysis (MA)
- Recommended that every attendee come up with a topic for review
- Therapeutic & Diagnostic Metaanalysis
- Network Meta-analysis
- Mayo Clinic & Cochrane Collaboration System
- Four days comprehensive course
- Learning by doing
- Hands-on Revman & GRADE Pro
The course is accredited with CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Valuable hands-out, Cochrane reviewer’s handbook 2009 (webpage), REVMAN software of Cochrane Collaboration, GRADE Pro
Fee: SR 2000
Venue & Contact
- College of Public Health & Health Informatics KSAU-HS, Riyadh KSA
- Telephone : +966-11-4295495 / 4295465
- Email: email@example.com