King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences in collaboration with the National and Gulf Center for Evidence Based Health Practice are pleased to announce the upcoming "SPSS Hands on" course, which will be held on 14-15 February 2018 in the College of Public Health and Health Informatics.
- Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Assess the reliability of a questionnaire
- Perform Regression Analysis
- Perform Survival Analysis
- Create generating graphics
- Perform different test analysis
- Create summary of reports for publication
- Postgraduate: Physicians, pharmacists, nurses, allied medical services, research coordinators and physiotherapists.
- Undergraduate: Medical, pharmacy, nursing students, and medical librarians.
This activity is accredited with CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Registration Fee: SR 1000
Venue & Contact
Venue : College of Public Health & Health Informatics, KSAU-HS Riyadh, KSA
Phone : + 966-11-4295465/ 4295495
Registration : 2nd floor, CPHHI bldg.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org