The Ministry of National Guard - Health Affairs (MNG-HA) and King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) in collaboration with King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) will conduct the upcoming KAIMRC Residents’ Research Program (RRP) at KAIMRC Auditorium.
- Contract submission: 25th of January 2018 4:00 p.m.
- Background & Methodology submission: 1st of February 2018 4:00 p.m.
- Proposal submission: 12th of February 2018 4:00 p.m.
- Final proposal submission: 15th of February 2018 10:00 a.m.
Location: KAIMRC Auditorium
- The ability to effectively evaluate and critique clinical research studies
- The ability to independently develop clinical research proposals
- The ability to conduct statistical analyses
Junior & senior residents
Fees: SR 3000
Ms. Suraya Al Anazi
Program Coordinator, KAIMRC