King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences (KSAU-HS) and the National & Gulf Center for Evidence-Based Health Practice (NGCEBHP) are pleased to announce the upcoming " Searching and Managing Evidence-Based Health Practice " on 08 March 2018 at College of Public Health & Health Informatics, (KSAU-HS), Riyadh.
- To equip attendees with essential knowledge about electronic medical literature.
- Introduce attendees to the different types of Databases & skills required to use them.
- Introduce attendees to basics of references & bibliographic management.
- Physicians, Nurses, allied health workers, pharmacists, and researchers
- Medical and other Healthcare students
- Medical Librarians
This course is accredited with CME hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Registration Fee : SR 500
Venue & Contact
VENUE : College of Public Health & Health Informatics, KSAU-HS Riyadh KSA
INQUIRIES & REGISTRATION: +966-11-4295495 / 4295366
FAX : 966 11 4295480
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org