The Biostatistics Support Center (BSC) in collaboration with the National & Gulf Center for Evidence Based Health Practice (NGCEBHP), KSAU-HS Office of Research is pleased to offer JMP training to provide our researchers with the skills to effectively utilize JMP's features. The event will be held on 11-12 April 2018.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to
- Import data into JMP from other sources.
- Generate descriptive statistics and explore data with numbers and graphs.
- Analyze associations between categorical variables using chi-square and Fisher exact tests.
- Compare two means using t-tests (paired t-test and two-sample t-test)
- Perform and interpret analysis of variance test and apply multiple comparison techniques
- Perform logistic regression and interpret the output
- Perform linear regression and interpret the output
- Use model selection techniques to identify important predictors.
Clinician, Nurses, Pharmacists, Researches
This activity is accredited with CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Registration Fee : SR 800
Venue & Contact
VENUE : College of Public Health & Health Informatics, KSAU-HS Riyadh KSA
PHONE : + 966 11 4295495
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org