The Department of Pediatrics at King Abdulaziz Medical City is pleased to announce the upcoming Pediatric World Asthma Awareness Day 2018 which will be held on the 1st of May 2018 at King Abdullah Specialist Children Hospital - Riyadh.
Target Audience: All Health Care Professionals
CME Hours: The Activity will be accredited with 6 CME hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Registration Fee: 100 SR onsite
The Pediatrics World Asthma Awareness Day is an event organized by Pediatrics Pulmonology team to proliferate the awareness among health care professionals on the prevention, precautions and management of asthma.
- Understand the definition and epidemiology of asthma.
- Describe the clinical presentation of asthma.
- Discuss the role of various indoor allergens causing health effect.
- Integrate new asthma guidelines into their practice .
- Discuss the role of airway inflammation in the genesis of asthma.
- Discuss the use of immunotherapy .
- Role of asthma educator in asthma management .
- Provide evidence based medication in asthma.
For more information and registration, Kindly check attached Poster and RegistrationForm.
Mr. Fuad Tafesh
Tel. No.: +966-11-8011111 Ext. 53535