King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences with National & Gulf Center for Evidence-Based Health Practice (NGCEBHP) will hold the "Multi-Stage Systematic Review Synthesis and Grade" on 17-20 December 2018 in College of Public Health & Health Informatics.
This course is aimed to equip attendees with the knowledge and skills required to:
- Synthesize systematic review in collaboration with Mayo Clinic.
- Post course meetings.
- Skills required to use GRADE System
- Attendees must have the basic knowledge of EBM
- Have the interest to complete Systematic Review & Metaanalysis (MA)
- Recommended that every attendee come up with a topic for review
- Therapeutic & Diagnostic Metaanalysis
- Network Metaanalysis
- Mayo Clinic & Cochrane Collaboration System
- Four days comprehensive course
- Learning by doing
- Hands-on Revman & GRADE Pro
Valuable hand-out, Cochrane reviewer’s handbook 2009 (webpage), REVMAN software of Cochrane Collaboration, GRADE Pro
Fee: SR 2000 Registration
The course is accredited with CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
For more information and registration, kinldy find attached and call:
- College of Public Health & Health Informatics
- KSAU-HS, Riyadh KSA
- Telephone : +966-11-4295495
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org