King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) will conduct a specialized course in Research Methodology in 15 - 16 - 17 April 2019 which will be held KAIMRC Auditorium Ground Floor.
The activity is designed to train the participant to:
- Identify priority problems for research
- Design simple research studies
- Implement data analysis and presentation
- Develop data collection tools
- Implement simple research studies
- Prepare research proposal and research reports
This course is accredited with 20 CME hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
All clinicians, researchers and all healthcare providers
SAR 1,000.00 per participant (attached is the registration form with the bank account of KAIMRC)
Ms. Abeer Alshehri