- Established the National Antivenom and Vaccine Production Center.
- Performed the first liver transplant
- Performed the first surgical operation. Complete international medical investigations, by medical Saudi team
- Established the in-Vitro fertilization (IVF) unit.
- Started the National Guard Health Affairs self –Operation Program
- Established the Professional Development (PDP) for Saudi Nurses
- The official opening of eight major projects.
- Established the College of Nursing formerly known as College of Nursing and Allied Medical Sciences-CNAMS.
- Established the College of Medicine that served as the foundation of the KAMC Academy for Health Sciences which was later on launched as a full-fledged University.
- The Successful separation of Conjoined Twins and receiving the Award of “King Abdul-Aziz First Degree Medal”
- Performed the first Berlin LVAD mechanical heart implantation by King Abdulaziz Cardiac Center. The first implant procedure using this device at MNGHA and in the entire Middle East.
- Inaugurated and implemented the International Health Information Systems by Misys Corporation on 29/09/2004
- Became GCC Center for Infection Prevention Control.
- Established the College of Public Health and Health Informatics, the first college with this specialization within the Kingdom and the Gulf Region.
- Established the National Family Safety Program to prevent child abuse and domestic violence in the Kingdom.
- Passed the JCI Accreditation requirements for the first time.
- Selected by WHO to be a testing site for H1N1 virus (SWINE FLU).
- Became World Health Organization Collaborating Center for Infection Prevention Control.
- CAP Re-accreditation.
- Introduced the Safety Reporting System (SRS).
- Separation of five sets of conjoined twins.
- Initiated 38 hospital-based Child Protection Centers throughout the Kingdom.
- Produced highly-specific and effective monovalent, bivalent and polyvalent antivenoms to various snakes and scorpions.
- Established the Suleiman Abdulaziz AI-Rajhi Surgical Trauma Center.
- Established and licensed The Association for Professionals in Infection Control (APIC) — Saudi Arabia Chapter.
- The American Heart Association (AHA) recognized Ministry of National Guard Health Affairs.
- Ministry of National Guard - International Life Support Training Center (MNGHA-ILSTC), Postgraduate Training Center was recognized as a center of excellence in offering quality CME and life support courses for MNGHA staff and other healthcare providers across the Kingdom.
- Postgraduate Training Center and the Advanced life Support for Obstetrics (ALSO) — KSA Program was awarded as the 'First International Center of Excellence' in ALSO Program in the world, a recognition outside the United States of America given by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP).
- Primary Health Care Center Arar was recognized and awarded by the Baby Friendly Community Initiative (UCH, an International Program of the
- World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) as a "BABY FRIENDLY CENTER".
- Implemented Self-Service for Human Resources (SSHR).
- The National Family Safety Program (NFSP) established a Toll Free Child Helpline Service (116111).
- Launched of the New MNGHA Intranet Portal.
- Successful separation of three (3) sets of Conjoined Twins.
- Launched of MNGHA Unified Safety Management System.
- Launch of the Blood Bank System Hematos.
- Established Bed Management Department.
- Established Nursing Transformation Program.
- Separation of two (2) sets of Conjoined Twins.
- Successful Mers-CoV Program.
- BESTCare has successfully went live in the in King Abdullah Specialist Children’s Hospital and King Abdulaziz Medical City in Riyadh on January 2016.
- BESTCare Go-Live in in King Abdulaziz Medical City, Jeddah on May 2016.
- BESTCare Go-Live took place in Prince Mohammed Bin Abdul Aziz Hospital, Al Madinah on August 2016.
- BESTCare Go-Live both in King Abdulaziz Hospital, Al Ahsa and Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal Hospital, Dammam on December 2016.
- Separation of five sets of conjoined twins.
- Launched of MNGHA Book of Measures 1st Edition and Dashboard.
- Launch of the Clinical Data Warehouse System.
- Achieved HIMSS EMRAM Stage 6
- Establishment of Command Center to receive calls concerning any delay in patient care.
- Operation of the Advanced Cardiac Imaging Center.
- 1st in the world to achieve DIAM Stage 6 as International benchmark for the use of Advance Digitization in Imaging IT to improve patient care.
- ISID has completed the development and operation of a system for ordering of blood units through an electronic health system in all health laboratories of MNGHA.
- PNOC in Jeddah succeeded in completing 64 Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant.
- Launched of Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) in Al Madinah with a capacity of 10 beds.
- Launched of Biochemical Molecular Genetics Laboratory Services
- MNGHA Care Mobile Application in KAMC-CR on March 2018.
- Patient Referrals from Family Medicine and PHC to KAMC-CR using BESTCare System on May 2018.
- PMBAH Al Madinah Laboratories amongst World Elite American Association for Laboratory Accreditation (A2LA) Accredited Organizations on September 2018.
- E-Registration Nursing Education Course System in KAMC-CR on 18 October 2018.
- Successful separation of Saudi Conjoined Twins (Shikhah and Shemoukh) in KAMC-CR on 25 October 2018.
- Launched one of the Nursing Quality Improvement Projects, “IV Cost Reduction” in KASCH, MNGHA Central Region on 28 November 2018.
- Successful separation of Tanzanian Conjoined Twins (Aneisa and Melenes) on Sunday 23 December 2018
- Achieved HIMSS O-EMRAM Stage 6
- Bone Marrow Transplant Program in PNOC opened in March 2014. As of December 2019, PNOC has achieved treating over 175 cases.
- The 6th CAP Accreditation for King Abdulaziz Hospital - Al Ahsa Laboratories on 21 March 2019.
- Opening of Autonomic Laboratory Unit at KAMC-Jeddah on 27 March 2019.
- HIMSS INFRAM Stage 6 on 07 July 2019 in Riyadh
- HIMSS Outpatient-EMRAM Stage 7 on 08 July 2019 in Riyadh.
- MNGHA Amongst the Top 15 Government Agencies in the Maturity Index of E-Government Services on 2nd quarter of 2019.
- Full Institutional Accreditation by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS) in 2019 for Riyadh, Jeddah
- King Faisal Cardiac Center (KFCC) in Jeddah was appreciated for the great contribution to International Conference for Intervention for Structural Heart Disease (PICS-AICS 2019) in the United State of America - San Diego on 19 September 2019.
- Successful separation of Libyan Conjoined Twins (Muhammad and Ahmed) on Sunday 14 November 2019.
- Imam Abdulrahman bin Faisal Hospital in Dammam succeeded in Robotic-Assisted Knee Replacement surgery as the first hospital to use this modern technology in the Eastern Province on 28 November 2019.
- Launched the New Emergency Coding System and the Unified Emergency Number (911 ) effective 04 Dec 2019 in PMBAH.