IABFH Scope of Service
IABFH is a General Secondary Hospital with adult and pediatric department.
- Adult Medical & Surgical departments includes:
- Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, ICU, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Rheumatology, Non-invasive cardiology, Neurology, Psychiatry, Endoscopy department and Infectious Diseases.
- General Surgery, ENT & Audiology, Ophthalmology & Optometry, Urology, Pediatric Surgery, Adult & Pediatric Orthopedics and Spinal Surgery.
- Emergency Medicine with Adult and Pediatric Department.
- Family Medicine and PHCC Department.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Department includes:
- Pediatric Department includes:
- General Pediatrics, PICU, Nursery, ICN, NICU, Neonatology, Gastroenterology, Allergy & Immunology, Endocrinology and Infectious Diseases.
- Dental Department includes:
- General & Pediatric Dentistry, Endodontic, Periodontics and Orthodontics.
- General and Spinal Anesthesia.
- Pathology and Laboratory Department including Hematology, Chemistry, Microbiology and Blood Bank.
- Medical Imaging Department including Conventional X-Rays, Ultrasound, CT-Scan, Fluoroscopy, Mammography and MRI.
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Department.
- Respiratory & Pulmonary Function Test Department.
- Home Health Care Department.
- Clinical Dietary.
- Diabetic Education.
- Outside Contract for Hemodialysis Department.
- Outside Contract for Long Term Care Department.
- During covid-19 pandemic Imam Al Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal Hospital established virtual OPD clinics