King Abdullah International Medical Research Center (KAIMRC) is pleased to announce the “Plagiarism, Referencing and Mendeley Workshop” virtual workshop.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Understand and avoid plagiarism
- Know the needs for referencing in research /academic writing
- Comprehend basics of referencing, citation, bibliography and related concepts
- Reference various sources and use a variety of referencing styles
- Learn how to quote, paraphrase and summarize
- Explore and utilize the interface of reference management software – Mendeley.
- Create, search, download, store, customize and utilize bibliographic information
- Insert references and create bibliography in word processing program
- Cite sources and manage research articles / thesis
- Work offline and online with Mendeley.
- Use advanced features of Mendeley.
- Manage references and organize research manuscript using Mendeley.
Participants from both MNG-HA and Non-MNG-HA including:
- All Healthcare Providers – Clinicians, Nurses, Pharmacists and Allied Health Workers.
- Medical Nursing and Healthcare Students.
- Researchers or Staff Interested in Research
- Medical Librarians.
CME Hours:This course is accredited with 6 CME Hours from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
Please click the link Deadline of registration is until March 31, 2021
For further details please find attached poster and below contacts information:
Tel. No.: +966-11-4294361