We are pleased to announce the “Medical Research Using US Health Data".
- 21 April 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- 22 April 9:00 am to 02:30 pm
- 23 April 9:00 am to 02:00 pm
- Identify major US-based available data sources for biomedical and clinical research.
- Become familiar with data collection of US nationally representative data.
- Understand differences between analyzing weighted and un-weighted samples.
- Be able to obtain and prepare data.
- Perform summary statistic for common medical conditions.
- Write an abstract for an international conference guidelines
- All Heath care providers.
- Medical students (this group with have higher priority).
Allied health students.
- Public health researchers.
- 600 SAR students
- 800 SAR Physicians/professionals
CME Hours: This course is accredited with 11 CME Hours from the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).
For further details please find attached poster and below contacts information:
Tel. No.: +966-11-4294361