National Guard Health Affairs, King Abdulaziz Medical City, Postgraduate Education & Academic Affairs announce the 2021 schedule of Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS).
The course was developed by the American College of Surgeons (ACS
) to standardize the approach and management of trauma patients, teaches the practical skills required to manage life threatening injuries and prepare for transport.
The course is conducted by an ACS certified faculty for 2.5 days.Accreditation:
The American College of Surgeons is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME).Course Dates:
- June: 05-07 / 15-17 / 22-24
- July: 03-05
- August: 17-19 / 24-26 / August 31-September 02
- September: 28-30
- October: 02-04 / 12-14 / 26-28
- November: 06-08 / 16-18 / November 30-02 December
- December: 07-09 / 18-20
Instructure / Faculty Course :
- June: 26-27
- September: 18-19
- December: 04-05
The course is accredited with:
- Provider Course : 16 CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) for the instructure Course.
- Instructure Course : 9 CME Hours by the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) for the instructure Course.
The course curriculum includes didactic lectures, practical skills and theoretical exams and initial assessment stations with instructor to candidate ratio 1:4.Target audience:
The target audience includes physicians in various specialties, nurses and other health care providers.
For registration and further information please find attached Poster and Registration Form, you can also contact Trauma Courses National Office at:
- Phone: +966-11-4299999
- Extension numbers: 91350, 91353, 91368, 91372, 91376
- Email Addresses: