Admission for Fellowship Programs for the Academic Year 2022
Postgraduate Medical Education Department - Deanship of Postgraduate Education at King Saud bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences/King Abdulaziz Medical City - CR would like to announce opening the admission for fellowship training programs for the academic year 2022 starting 09-June-2021 corresponding to 28-Shawwal-1442 AH, in the following programs:
Department of Medicine
- Adult Infectious Diseases
- Adult Rheumatology
- Adult Nephrology
- Adult Pulmonology
- Adult Endocrinology
- Adult Gastroenterology
- Vascular Neurology (Stroke)
Department of Medical Oncology
- Adult Oncology
- Adult Hematology
- Palliative Care
Department of ICU
- Adult Intensive Care Unit
Department of Cardiac Sciences
- Adult Cardiology
- Adult Echocardiography (This program requires Fellowship in Adult Cardiology)
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiac Anesthesia
- Interventional Cardiology (This program requires Fellowship in Adult Cardiology)
Department of NICU
Department of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases
- Pediatric Pulmonology
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
- Advanced General Pediatric
Department of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
Department of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Department of Pediatric Anesthesia
Department of Pediatric Surgery
- Pediatric Urology
- Pediatric Otolaryngology
- Pediatric Neuro Surgery
- Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus
Department of Medical Imaging
- Interventional Radiology
- Body Imaging
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pediatric Radiology
- Thoracic Radiology
Department of OB/Gyn
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Urogynecology & Reconstructive Female Pelvic Surgery
Department of Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Colorectal Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Orthopedic Oncological Surgery
- Surgical Retina
- Cornea, External Diseases, and Refractive Surgery
Department of Anesthesia
- Pain Management
- Obstetric Anesthesia
- Regional Anesthesia
Hepatobiliary Sciences and Organ Transplant
- Renal Transplant Surgery
- Transplant Hepatology (This program requires Fellowship in Adult Gastroenterology)
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Department
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Genetics & Precision Medicine Department
- Clinical Genetics & Metabolism Disorder
The admission requirements must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
effective 09 June 2021 corresponding to 28-Shawwal-1442 AH
The application deadline will be on the 08 July-2021 corresponding to 28 Dhu al-Qi'dah -1442 AH
In addition to your application, you must apply in SCFHS for the specialty during the SCFHS application period.
- Sponsorship Letter from the employer.
- Saudi Council Acceptance letter.
- Application Form.
- Saudi ID & Passport.
- CV (Updated).
- Bachelor's degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- Academic transcript.
- Internship Certificate.
- Saudi Board certificate or professional classification certificate in case of obtaining board certificate from outside the Kingdom
- Valid Basic Life Support Certificate (BLS).
- Three letters of recommendation. (at least).
- Three (3) personal photo 4 × 6.
- Valid Professional Classification and Registration Record.
- Valid Medical Error Insurance
- Medically Fit.
- Any further requirements.
For further information, please contact
Postgraduate Medical Education Department
King Abdulaziz Medical City
Hospital, P. O. Box 22490
Riyadh 11426, KSA
Tel. No.:+966-11-8011111 Ext. 10594,13240