Primary Care Center
The Family and Community Medicine declares commitment to providing all national guard beneficiaries with the highest quality of comprehensive continuous health care, made available by an integrated team, in a cost-effective manner while paying careful attention to training, education, and research.
Family and Community Medicine aspires to be a department of excellence in practicing the principles of family medicine, aiming to fulfill the community's health needs.
Al Madinah N.G. Family and Community Medicine Centre
- The center serves a population of about 40000 of all age groups from neonates to elderly, males and females, civilians, and militaries.
- To establish and maintain a state of the art of Family and Community Medicine integrated with other specialties at National Guard health services.
- To provide effective prevention and health promotion programs that will positively affect people’s health while reducing the cost of healthcare provision.
- To be the center of excellence for training, education, and researchers.
- To achieve healthcare excellence that is responsive to the needs of beneficiaries and adaptable to changes.
- Fifteen physicians as follows:
- Five Consultants, Family Medicine.
- One Associate Consultant, Family Medicine.
- One Consultant, Public health.
- One Specialist, Pediatrics.
- Seven General Practitioners.
- Two Dentists.
- Twelve Nurses (Males and Females).
- Other Paramedical staff in different sectors.
- General Clinics
- Chronic Disease Clinics
- Specialty Clinics
- Antenatal Clinics
- Well Baby and Vaccination Clinic
- Dental Clinics
- Dental Hygienist Clinic
- Emergency Services
- Preventive services& Public health
- Health Education
- Provision of basic medication
- Radiological services( x-ray, USS)
- Full laboratory services
- CME activities
- Training of Family Medicine Residents of the Saudi Board
- Training of students of nursing, laboratory staff, and pharmacy students.
The training process is going on in the center as part of the Postgraduate of family medicine joint program.
- Quality is maintained by a comprehensive program of quality management for all the N.G primary care centers in the Western Region according to JCI standards. It includes:
- Medical Care
- Preventive & Infection Control
- Phone: +966-14-8424145 ext: 239